AP ECET Notification 2017 Apply Online / JNTUA ECET Notification 2017 Apply Online / AP ECET Notification 2017 Apply Online 2017 / AP ECET 2017 Important Dates Download at www.apecet.org
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test APECET- 2017 will be conducted by JNTUA, Ananthapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), in accordance with G.O. Ms No.57 HE(EC.2) dt:12.05.2008 and G.O.Ms No.43 dt:25.05.2011 for Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics) for admission through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Programmes offered in Universities and AICTE / PCI approved Institutions in A.P. for the academic year 2017.
The eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabi, fee and other instructions is available in the web site www.apecet.org.
AP ECET-2017 Important Dates
- AP ECET Notification Date -Soon
- Commencement of submission online Applications – Soon
- Last date for submission of application without late fee -Soon
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:500/-
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:1000/-
- Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:5000/-
- Date & Time of the Examination – Soon
AP ECET 2017 Eligibility For Writing The Test – The Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for ECET
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure.
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
Eligibility For Lateral Entry Admission Into B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm.
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the APECET-2017. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The lateral entry seats in case of Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) are 20% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course. In case of University Colleges the lateral entry seats are 10% over and above the sanctioned intake into the course.
- While filling up the lateral entry seats based on the APECET-2017 ranks, B.Sc.(Mathematics) stream students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all the qualified diploma holders.
Information Required for Filling online Application
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree – Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth – Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) – The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents – The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. etc.) – The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authorit
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.) – The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information Required for Filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size 40 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 20 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear APECET-2017 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation – Corporation/Municipality/Rural area .
Apply Online – For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site www.apecet.org