AP Forest Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria / AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Selection Process / AP Forest Department Assistant Conservator Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process / AP Forest Department Notification 2018 Apply Online for www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to Announce in Employment Notification 2018 for Assistant Conservator of Forests in A.P. Forest Service. applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the D.E.C. they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus in case of doubt, of Proof of recognition by the D.E.C. that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
AP State Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as indented by the department as on the date of notification, The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the
terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows
Name of the Post
Assistant Conservator of Forests in A.P. Forest Service
Age Limit – Assistant Conservator of Forests in A.P. Forest Service Post Age Minimum 18 years & Maximum 28 years, No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 28 of years.
Education Qualifications – (i)Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects – (1) Agriculture (2) Botany (3) Chemistry (4) Computer Applications/Computer Science (5) Engineering (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Me chanical) (6) Environmental Science (7) Forestry (8) Geology (9) Horticulture 10) Mathematics (11) Physics (12) Statistics (13) Veterinary Science (14) Zoology
Physical Requirements – No person shall be eligible for appointment by Direct Recruitment unless
- He is not less than 163 Cms. in height;
- He has 79 Cms. around the Chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
- He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
- She is not less than 150 Cms. in height;
- She has 74 Cms. around the chest on expirationand must have on full inspiration, an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
- She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
Common for Men and Women – Must undergo a medical Examination to be conducted by the Medical Board at Hyderabad and produce a health certificate signed by the Medical Board in the form prescribed by Article 49 of the Civil Service Regulation testifying to the candidates sound hearing and general physical fitness for out door work in the Forest Department and to the fact that he bears on his body marks of successful vaccination
Procedure of Selection – The Selection of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages Viz
- Written Examination (Objective Type).
- Walking Test for those qualified in Written Examination.
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview only for those who possess required physical measurements and Qualified in the Walking Test and Medical Test as per rules.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.