APPSC SC ST Backlog Posts Notification 2017 Apply Online / APPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online / APPSC SC ST Backlog Posts Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process for www.psc.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to announce Special Recruitment For SC,ST Backlog Posts Recruitment 2017 for Under Group-I / Mining Service / Legislative Service / I & PR Sub-Ser / Marketing Sub-Service / A.P. Board of Intermediate Education Subordinate Service.Department Posts.
AP SC – ST Backlog Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.apspsc.gov.in. The APPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of APPSC SC – ST Backlog Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service (Under Group-I Services)
- Assistant Director of Mines in A.P. Mining Service
- English Reporters in A.P. Legislative Service.
- Assistant Public Relations Officer in I & PR Sub-Ser
- Junior Marketing Assistant in A.P. Marketing Sub-Service
- Junior Assistants in A.P. Board of Intermediate Education Subordinate Service
Age Limit – The candidates should fulfill the minimum and maximum age criteria as indicated in Para-1 as on 01/01/2017
AP SC ST Backlog Post Educational Qualifications
Assistant Audit Officer – A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification
Assistant Director of Mines – Must possess a Degree in Mining Engineering from any University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or a Diploma in Mining Engineering from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or an equivalent Diploma from any other
English Reporters in Legislative – (i) Must have passed P.U.C. or Intermediate provided that, preference shall be given to persons possessing Higher General Education qualifications. (ii) Must have passed the Short-hand (English) by the grade for which the rate of speed prescribed is not less than 180 words per minute; provided that, preference shall be given to persons who have also passed Shorthand (Telugu) by Higher grade. (iii) Must have passed the typewriting (English) by Higher grade provided that, preference shall be given to persons who have also passed type writing (Telugu) by Higher grade.
Assistant Public Relations Officer – Must posses a Bachelors Degree in any subject with a degree or a diploma in Journalism/ public relation from any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC or an equivalent qualification
Junior Marketing Assistant – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science or Economics or Maths or Statistics or Commerce of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification
Junior Assistants in Board of Intermediate – Must hold a Degree of any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification with Computers as one of the optional subjects (OR) Must hold a Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification and pass in any one of the following Certificate Course Examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P.
(a) Office Automation
(b) PC Maintenance & Trouble Shooting
(c) Web Designing
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Junior Assistant / Typist
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Jr. Stenographers / Junior Assistant / Typist
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Visakhapatnam District
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Group IV