AP SC ST Backlog Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria / APPSC SC ST Backlog Selection Process
The Government of Andhra Pradesh State is going to announce Employment Notification for Filling up of Backlog Vacancies for SC / ST in AP Last Grade Services in the cadre of Office Subordinate/ Watchman and Watchman-cum-Sweeper, Applications are invited from eligible S.C. & S.T. Candidates for recruitment to posts of Office Subordinate/ Watchman, etc., in AP Last Grade Services for limited recruitment of backlog vacancies of S.C. & S.T.
Name of The Posts
- Office Subordinate
Name of Department
- Revenue Department
- State Audit
- Divisional Forest Officer (Territorial)
- Roads & Buildings
- Women & Child Welfare
- District Panchayat Office
- Panchayat Raj (Engineering Circle)
- Animal Husbandry
Age Limit – The applicant should nave completed (18) years of age as on 01/07/2017 and should not have completed 45 years of age as on the said date
- Regular State Govt. Employees shall be allowed to deduct from their age, the length of regular service under the State Government up to a maximum of 5 years for the purpose of computing the maximum age limit subject to the limitation prescribed by the rules.
- Retrenched temporary employees of the census department who have rendered atleast 6 months temporary service are allowed to deduct (3) years from their age
- The maximum age limit shall be relaxed in the case of widows, Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not married, subject to the condition that after such relaxation in any case the age of the candidates in respect of the age limit shall not exceed 45 years in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
For Office Subordinate – Must have passed 7th Examination Must be able to ride bicycle For
For Watchman – Must have passed 5th Examination Must be an Ex-Serviceman or must have been trained in Civil Defence or as a Home Guard Must be able to ride a Bicycle
For Helper / Sevika – Must have passed 5th Examination
Important Certificates – Checklist Of The Certificates to Be Enclosed Along With Online Application Printout
- Date of Birth Certificate ie., SSC Certificate / Birth Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Integrated Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Revenue Divisional Officer as applicable
- Educational Certificates: 7th class marks sheet for Office Subordinate / 5th class marks sheet for Watchman
- Nativity particulars
- School Study Certificates from 4th to 10th Classes.
- In case a candidate has not studied in any school, then he has to produce residence certificate issued by Tahsildar for the period of 7 years from 4th class up to completion of SSC or equivalent examinations.
- Employment Registration Card (Optional)
- Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card
How to Apply – Applying candidates can download the detailed notification and other important instructions in respect of this recruitment through Internet, The candidates should compulsorily apply online in website and should take the printout of the online application and submit the same to the Deputy Director, Social Welfare, DRDA Office Complex, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam 530017, compulsorily along with the copies of the attested certificates either by registered post or manually. It is mandatory to apply the application by both means 1) online through website and 2) submitting the online application printout with enclosures to Deputy Director, Social Welfare, Visakhapatnam by regd.post/ manually. Failure in observing any of the above will lead to rejection of the application