APPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria / APPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Selection Process / APPSC AE Notification 2017 Apply Online / APPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Municipal Engineering Service
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to announce in Employment Notification for Assistant Engineer / Municipal Assistant Engineer In A.P. Public Health And Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service And A.P. Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service (General Recruitment) Applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made
available on Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules as on the date of notification.
Name of the Post
- Assistant Engineers in A.P. Public Health & Municipal Engineering
- Municipal Assistant Engineers (Electrical) in A.P. Municipal Engineering
- Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) in A.P. Municipal Engineering
Age Limit – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Engineers (AE) Posts in Various vacancy Posts Applicants Age Qualification Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36 years
The Upper Age Limit Prescribed Above is Relaxable
AE in A.P Public Health and Municipal Engineering – A Degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or Institution recognized by the UGC. OR B.Sc. (Engineering) degree of the Benares Hindu University. OR A pass in section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the AMIE (India) Civil Examination. OR LCE Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute OR LME., Diploma of any recognized Institute OR LSE, Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Municipal Assistant Engineers (Electrical) – A Degree in B.E., (Electrical) or equivalent qualification recognized by Central University Grants Commission or LEE or its equivalent qualifications
Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) – A Degree in B.E., (Civil) or equivalent qualification recognized by Central University Grants Commission or LSE or LCE or its equivalent qualification
Fee – applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.80/-application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the
terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows
Procedure of Selection – The Selection of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Will Be Made By Written Examination (Objective Type) For Eligible Candidates.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-24603493, 24603495, 24603496, 24603593, 24603594, 24603595, 24603596((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.