APPSC FRO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria / APPSC FRO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process / APPSC Forest Range Officers (FRO) Notification 2018 Apply Online / APPSC Forest Range Officers (FRO) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to announce in Employment Notification 2018 for Forest Range Officers in A.P. Forest Service. applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC FRO Posts Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as indented by the department as on the date of notification.
APPSC Forest Dept Forest Range Officers (FRO) Posts Applicant Must Compulsorily fill-up all Relevant Columns of Application and Submit Application Through Website Only. The Particulars Made Available in The Website Shall be Processed Through Computer and The Eligibility Decided in Terms of Notification and Confirmed Accordingly. The Applications Received Online In The Prescribed Proforma Available in The Website and Within The Time Shall Only be Considered and The Commission Will not be held Responsible for any Kind of Discrepancy. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply Online by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows
Name of the Post
Forest Range Officers in A.P. Forest Service
Age Limit – AP Forest Department Forest Range Officers (FRO) Post Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years
Education Qualification – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or any equivalent qualification in the following subjects- (1) Agriculture (2) Botany (3) Chemistry (4) Computer Applications/Computer Science (5) Engineering (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical) (6) Environmental Science (7) Forestry (8) Geology (9) Horticulture 10) Mathematics (11) Physics (12) Statistics (13) Veterinary Science (14) Zoology
Physical Requirements – No person shall be eligible for appointment by Direct Recruitment unless
- He is not less than 163 Cms. in height;
- He has 79 Cms. around the Chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
- He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
- She is not less than 150 Cms. in height
- She has 74 Cms. around the chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration, an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
- She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/-towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/-towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Selection Process – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Will be Made by Written Examination (Objective Type), Walking Test and Medical Test as Per Rules for Those Qualified In Written Examination for Eligible Candidates.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply