APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria / APPSC Group IV Notification 2017 Selection process / APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / APPSC Group IV Notification 2017 Apply Online for www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to announce in Recruitment 2017 Notification for Junior Accountants in Treasuries And Accounts Subordinate Service and Junior Assistants in APMS Under Group – IV Service, applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on official website www.psc.ap.gov.in, Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as indented by the department as on the date of notification
The desirous eligible Candidates may apply online by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows
Name of the Post
- Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate service
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in R&B Dept.
- Junior Assistants in Director of Ports
Age Limit – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group IV Posts Age Qualification in Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36 years
APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Upper Age Limit
APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualifications
Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate service – Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination. AND Pass in any one of the following Certificate course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Hyderabad (a) Office Automation (b) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting (c) Web designing OR Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.) or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent examination of
above, recognized by any university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps / CCLA /Prisons and Correctional / Social Welfare Department – Must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare / DG & IG of Prison and Correctiona /Forest Department – (i). Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination or its equivalent Examination. (ii). Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on a Government standard Key Board. (iii). Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in item (ii) above are not available candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed. (iv). Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment. Note(1):-If sufficient number of candidates with Telugu Typewriting qualifications are not available for appointment by direct recruitment as Typists candidates with English Typewriting qualification may be appointed subject to the condition that he/she should acquire the Telugu Typewriting qualification within the period of probation on pain of postponement of Increment
without Cumulative effect.
Junior Assistant in Forest / R&B / Director of Ports – Must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.80/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Selection Process – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to the Posts will be made on Written Examination (Objective Type) only
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-29802633 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.