APPSC Gr 4 Notification 2018 Apply Online / APPSC Group 4 Eligible Criteria, Selection Process Details / APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for www.psc.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued for Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2018 for Junior Assistants, Supervisors, Matron Grade-II in Varios Vacancy department Department Posts.
APPSC Group 4 Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.apspsc.gov.in. The APPSC Group 4 Recruitment Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Junior Assistants in Various Departments
- Supervisors in A.P. Juvenile Welfare & Correctional Sub-Service
- Matron Grade-II in A.P. Juvenile Welfare & Correctional Sub-Service
Age Limit – APPSC Group 4 Posts Apply for Candidate Minimum Age Qualification 18 years & Maximum 39 years as on 01/01/2018
Caste & Community – Community Certificate issued by the AP Government competent authority
APPSC Group 4 Post Wise Educational Qualifications Details
Junior Assistants in Various Departments – Must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Supervisors in A.P. Juvenile Welfare & Correctional Sub Service – (a) Must have passed SSC or Matriculation or its equivalent qualification. (b) Must be atleast 167 cms in height and at least 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms (c) In case of ST’s, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of candidates with required physical standards, the physical standards shall be not less than 164cms in height and must not less than 78.7cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum chest expansion of 5cms.
Matron Grade-II in A.P. Juvenile Welfare & Correctional Sub-Service – (a) Must have passed SSC or Matriculation or its equivalent qualification. (b) Must be atleast 152.5 cms in height and at least 45.5 kgs in weight
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 25/- towards web Notification / JPG format Fee and Examination Fee
Mode of Payment of Fee – After submission of the details in the Application Form, the Application along with challan will be generated in downloadable/ printable PDF. Candidates are required to take printout of the ONLINE APPLICATION along with Challan. Through challan form candidates are required to pay the amount as indicated in the challan in any branch of State Bank
of India across the country.
Procedure of Selection – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made On Written Examination (Objective Type) Only For Eligible Candidates. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination is compulsory
How to Apply
- The Candidates have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of applications and then proceed further
- Affix a recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and saved the same upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- After submission of Application through Online, the Application Form along with challan will be generated in downloadable/ printable PDF
- Candidates are required to download the application along with challan and pay the Fees as indicated in the challan at one of the branches of State Bank of India across the country for final acceptance of the application.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply in case of selection against open to all vacancies
- Do not enclose any certificates to the Application Form
- Please upload only one Application Form. If more than one Application Form is found, the last Application submitted will be taken in consideration, at the discretion of the Commission.