APPSC SC ST Backlog Posts Notification 2017 Apply Online / APPSC Sc St Backlog Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria / APPSC Special Recruitment for SC/ST – Backlog Posts / APPSC SC ST Backlog Posts Eligibility Criteria for www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to announce Special Recruitment Notification 2017 for SC/ST – Backlog Vacancies, Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on Website www.psc.ap.gov.in, for recruitment to the various posts meant for SC, ST Candidates.
The commission has dispensed with the sale of applications through HPO’s / Sales Counter of Commission’s office. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply Online by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows
Name of the Post
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service (Under Group-I Services)
- Assistant Director of Mines in A.P. Mining Service
- English Reporters in A.P. Legislative Service.
- Assistant Public Relations Officer in I & PR Sub-Ser.
- Junior Marketing Assistant in A.P. Marketing Sub-Service
- Junior Assistants in A.P. Board of Intermediate Education Subordinate Service
Age Limit – APPSC SC ST Backlog Recruitment 2017 Applicants should fulfill the minimum 18 Years and maximum 44 Years
Assistant Audit Officer – A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification
Assistant Director of Mines – Must possess a Degree in Mining Engineering from any University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or a Diploma in Mining Engineering from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or an equivalent Diploma from any other recognized Institute
English Reporters in AP Legislative – Must have passed P.U.C. or Intermediate provided that, preference shall be given to persons possessing Higher General Education qualifications. ii) Must have passed the Short-hand (English) by the grade for which the rate of speed prescribed is not less than 180 words per minute; provided that, preference shall be given to persons who have also passed Shorthand (Telugu) by Higher grade. iii) Must have passed the typewriting (English) by Higher grade provided that, preference shall be given to persons who have also passed type writing (Telugu) by Higher grade.
Assistant Public Relations Officer in I & PR Sub-Ser. – Must posses a Bachelors Degree in any subject with a degree or a diploma in Journalism/ public relation from any university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC or an equivalent qualification.
Junior Marketing Assistant in AP Marketing Sub-Service – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science or Economics or Maths or Statistics or Commerce of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification
Junior Assistants in AP Board of Intermediate Education Subordinate Service – Must hold a Degree of any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification with Computers as one of the optional subjects. (OR) Must hold a Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification and pass in any one of the following Certificate Course Examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS Hyderabad
- Office Automation
- PC Maintenance & Trouble Shooting
- Web Designing
- Written Examination (Objective Type) for eligible candidates
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview only for those who qualify for it as per rules
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact mail to email@example.com official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Junior Assistant / Typist
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Jr. Stenographers / Junior Assistant / Typist
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Visakhapatnam District
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Group IV