AP SC ST Backlog Posts Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / APPSC SC ST Backlog Posts Notification 2017 District Wise Vacancy List / APPSC SC ST Back Log Posts Eligibility Criteria for www.psc.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued Special Recruitment For SC,ST Backlog Posts Recruitment 2017 for CDPO / Boiler / IMS / Polytechnic Colleges / Insurance Medical / Electrical Inspectorate / Mining Service / Ground Water Sub / Prohibition & Excise Sub-Service / Law Dept /Industrial Tribunal / Group-IV / Panchayat Raj Department Posts.
APPSC SC – ST Backlog Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.apspsc.gov.in. The APPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of APPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
APPSC SC- ST Backlog Name of the Post
- Dental Asst. Surgeon in A.P. IMS
- Inspector of Boilers in A.P. Boiler Service
- Child Development Project Officer in WD&CW Dept
- Lecturer in Govt., Polytechnic Colleges in Sugar Tech.
- Civil Assistant Surgeon in Insurance Medical Service
- Assistant Electrical Inspectors in A.P. Electrical Inspectorate
- Assistant Director of Mines in A.P. Mining
- Technical Assistants in Geophysics in Ground Water Sub
- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Sub
- Sr. Stenographers in A.P. Sect., Law Dept
- Executive Officer Grade-III in A.P. Endowments Sub-Service
- Junior Stenographer in Industrial Tribunal
- Junior Stenographers (English / Telugu) in HODs
- Typists in Heads of Dept., (Group-IV)
- Junior Assistants in Engg. Labs & in Engineer in. Chief Panchayat Raj
Age Limit – The candidates should fulfill the minimum and maximum age criteria as indicated in Para-1 as on 01/01/2017
Fee – All candidates are exempted from payment of Fee. The SC/ST Candidates belonging to other states are not entitled to apply as it is a backlog Recruitment.
APPSC Recruitment 2017 SC ST Backlog Posts Wise Educational Qualification – Applicants must possess the educational and other qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules as on the date of notification.
Dental Asst. Surgeon in A.P. IMS – B.D.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Dental Council of India.
Inspector of Boilers in A.P. Boiler Service – Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent and Boiler Operation Engineer proficiency Certificate where class is not mentioned or First Class Boiler operation Engineer Proficiency Certificate where class is mentioned, issued by the Board of Examiners under the Andhra Pradesh Boiler Operation Engineer Rules or by the authority of other States, competent to issue such certificate.
Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) in WD&CW Dept – Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology of a recognized University
Lecturer in Govt., Polytechnic Colleges in Sugar Tech – A Degree in Sugar Technology (B.E./ B.Tech.) with not less than 55% of marks. If candidates with prescribed qualifications are not available, candidates with degree in “ Chemical Engineering” (B.E./ B.Tech./ A.M.I.E.(A & B) with not less than 55% of marks with Sugar Technology as an elective subject in the final year will be considered.
Civil Assistant Surgeon in Insurance Medical Service – (a) M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 as subsequently amended. (b) Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner with in the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the state.
Assistant Electrical Inspectors in A.P. Electrical Inspectorate – Must possess Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering. Experience – 3 Years practical experience in Electrical Engineering of which not less than one year shall be in the field of Electrical and Mechanical Workshop or Generation or Transmission or Distribution of Electricity or in the administration of I.E. Act, 1910 and the rules made there under in a position of responsibility.
Assistant Director of Mines in A.P. Mining – Must possess a Degree in Mining Engineering from any University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; or a Diploma in Mining Engineering from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or an equivalent Diploma from any other recognized Institute.
Technical Assistants in Geophysics in Ground Water – M.Sc or M.Sc. (Tech.) or M.Tech. or its equivalent in Geophysics from a University recognized by U.G.C.
Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector in A.P. Prohibition – Diploma in Civil Engineering or any other equivalent Qualification.
Sr. Stenographers in A.P. Sect., Law Dept – A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
for Man – (i) Must not be less than 165 Cms. in height. (ii) Must not be less than 81 Cms. round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cms
for Women – (i) Must not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height. (ii) Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
Visual Standards – For both Men & Women
(i)- Right Eye Near Vision 0.5 (Snellen) Distant 6/6.
(ii)- Left Eye Near Vision 0.5 (Snellen) Distant 6/6.
Executive Officer Grade-III in A.P. Endowments Sub-Service – Bachelor’s Degree of a University and (a) Pass in Typewriting Higher English and Shorthand Higher (English), and b) Pass in Typewriting Lower Telugu and Shorthand Lower (Telugu).
Junior Stenographer in Industrial Tribunal – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University.
Junior Stenographers (English / Telugu) in HOD – (i) Must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent Examination. (ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade.in (English) (iii) The Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by the Higher Grade (English). If however persons who have passed the examinations on Typewriting or Shorthand by the Higher Grade in English are not available those who have passed the examination by the Lower Grade (English) may be appointed.
Typists in Heads of Dept.(Group-IV) – (i) Must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent Examination. (ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in the relevant language and (iii) The Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by the Higher Grade in the relevant language. If however persons who have passed the examinations on Typewriting or Shorthand by the Higher Grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the Lower Grade may be appointed.
Junior Assistants in Engineer in. Chief Panchayat Raj – A Bachelors Degree of recognized University.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Junior Assistant / Typist
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Jr. Stenographers / Junior Assistant / Typist
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Visakhapatnam District
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Group IV