Karnataka CET Notification 2018 Apply Online / KAR CET Notification 2018 Apply Online / KAR CET Notification 2018 Apply Online / Karnataka KCET Notification 2018 Apply Online at www.kea.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Government of Karnataka is Published in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET) Examination Notification 2018 in Month of November 2015. The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is going to conduct K-CET exam on Month of May 2018, The Karnataka CET Apply Online Start in Month of January & March Months 2015. Karnataka State Candidates who have interested in KEA CET exam they can apply online form official site www.kea.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka Examinations Authority CET 2018 has been Published for all Medical / Dental / ISM&H / Engineering / Architecture Courses Wise Published by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Board only, Karnataka CET Exam Applicant You can Download Hall Ticket /Answer Key / Cutoff Ranks 2018 from Official websites also
Dear Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET) Exam Applicants are requested to visit this page for latest updates regarding and More Information of K-CET latest updates. We also provide here
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET) 2018 Eligible and suitable Candidates This Examination Eligibility Clauses / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / How to apply and Other Important Dates of K-CET 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Karnataka CET 2018 Eligibility Clauses – The candidate should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State. In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only
Documents to be Produced
- SSLC / 10th standard Marks Card
- 2nd PUC / 12th standard Marks Card of the candidate,
- Candidate’s Study Certificate
- If claiming Rural quota: – Rural Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete Years.
- If claiming Kannada Medium quota: Kannada Medium Study Certificate from 1st to 10th std for Ten Complete Years.
- If claiming reservation benefits: Caste / Caste Income Certificate issued by Concerned Tahsildar- For SC / ST in Form-D, Category-I in form E and 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B in Form F
The candidate should have studied and passed either 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN years.
How to Apply – Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET) Examination Application form will be available in the schools/colleges located in the karnataka state where the students are pursued 2nd PUC from the respective colleges.First the candidates has to visit KEA website to download challan fom by providing bank name,name,date of birth,category etc.
- First open official site of www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Now click on K-CET Notification 2018.
- After opening that click on apply online link.
- The online application form will open.
- Fill all details of you in given fields.
- Now upload your photo and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of filled application form for future use.
NOTE – Any More Details Visit Karnataka CET Official Website at www.kea.kar.nic.in