RRB Non Technical Notification 2017 Apply Online / RRB – RRC NTPC Notification 2017 Apply Online / RRB Non Technical (NTPC) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / RRB -RRC (NTPC) Non Technical Recruitment 2017 Apply Clerk, Traffic Apprentice Posts
The Government Of India, Ministry Of Railways Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) is announced for the Recruitment Notification to Fill Posts in Indian Railways Posts, This RRB – RRC Non Technical Posts Examination in March & April 2017, The online applications are invited from Indian nationals for filling up various non-technical posts of various Railways /production units,
Railways Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) Non Technical Graduates posts Interest and Eligible Candidate who are willing to apply for these posts should apply on or before 25 January 2017. The detailed information of this RRB Recruitment 2017 shall be available only on 2017. RRC –RRB Non Technical Post Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
RRB – Non Technical Post Names
- Commercial Apprentice
- Traffic Apprentice
- Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
Age Limit – The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) Recruitment for Non Technical Posts Applicants Minimum Age Limit 18 Years Maximum Age Limit 32 Years on 26,12,2017 Year
Assistant Station Master (ASM) – A University degree or its equivalent
Goods Guard – A University degree or its equivalent
Ticket Examiners – 12th (+2 stage) or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST.
Tech Gr. II (Signal) – Pass in 1st year of B. Sc. (Physics) or Pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science i.e. Math or Physics or its equivalent.
Tech Gr. III (Signal) – (i) Matriculation Plus ITI Plus Act Apprenticeship in Electrician/Electrical Fitter/Wireman/Electronics/ Information Technology/TV & Radio/Instrumentation / Computer/Computer Networking/ Data Networking OR (ii) 10+2 with Physics and Maths OR (iii) Three (03) year Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics/Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optical Communication/Telecommuni cation/Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/ Industrial Control/ Electronics Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/ Applied Electronics/Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/information science/Information Technology/Computer Application/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Computer Technology
Selection Process – The Candidates will be selected based on Common Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test, Aptitude Test.
Examination Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online using internet banking or Debit Cards or through Challan in any branch of SBI/ Computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip. No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities/ Transgender and Economically Backward Classes with annual income less than Rs. 50000/-.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the concerned RRB website on or before 25-01-2017 by 23:59 P.M, Candidates should submit the applications in the format annexed as Annexure- 1 to this Notification.
- The application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80-GSM) using one side only.
- Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforms to the above pecifications. They can also download the application format from the website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in and clicking on scrolling link “Railway Recruitment Cell Secunderabad” and “NOTIFICATION”. Candidates using printed application form from any other source should also ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format
- Candidate should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only
- Photographs – One recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap, scarf and sun glasses should be pasted on the application form in the space provided. The candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph. One identical extra colour pass port size photograph should be enclosed with the application indicating candidates name and date of birth on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates should note that RRC may reject the candidature at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted on the application and actual physical
- appearance of the candidate.
- Candidates should tick ( ) mark their community in the appropriate box at column No.5 of the application. The candidates with Physical Disabilities shall tick ( ) mark in column No.7 of the application form
- The candidate should fill the column No.8 of the application form in Capital letters in English only indicating his address with PIN code, even though application is in Hindi. The candidates belonging to SC/ST community should fill the nearest Railway Station for the purpose of issuing free Railway Pass in column No.9.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST community should produce a community certificate in the format given atAnnexure-2 of this Notification
- Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a community certificate in the format given at Annexure-3 of this notification. In addition, they should enclose selfdeclaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma given at Annexure-4
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should enclose the latest disability certificate as per the format given in Annexure-5.
- The candidates seeking age relaxation under any category as mentioned at Para 1 above shall tick ( ) in the appropriate box in the column No.10 of the application form
- The Candidates should copy the declaration at column No.14 of the application form in his/her own handwriting (not in capital letters). Otherwise their applications will be rejected
- The candidates should put their left hand thumb impression at the designated box in the application form. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Applications without/smudged left hand thumb impression will be summarily rejected
- In item No.11 of the application form the candidate should indicate any clear/visible marks of identification on their body like ‘a mole on the nose (or) cut mark on the forehead’, etc. The application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate identification marks
Only One Application – Candidates should submit only one application for each category. Candidates submitting more than one application for one category will be liable for disqualification.