TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria / TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC AE Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announces Employment Notification For Assistant Engineer (Industries) Recruitment 2017 For Tamil Nadu Industries Subordinate Service. Applications are invited only through online mode at www.tnpsc.gov.in,
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
Name of the Post
Assistant Engineer (Industries)
Age Limit – TNPSC AE (Industries) Posts Applicants Age Qualifications For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes Minimum Age (Should have completed) 18 Years Maximum Age No Maximum Age Limit & “Others” [i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] Minimum Age (Should have completed) 18 Years Maximum Age Below 35 Years
Educational Qualification – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Electrical or Automobile or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its Grant. (OR) A Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the Madras Institute of Technology Chennai (AND) Practical experience in General purpose Engineering Workshop or an Engineering Industry or in a recognized concern for a period of not less than six months; (OR) Practical experience in a supervisory or operative capacity connected with production of goods or material or operation and maintenance of machinery and equipments in a recognized concern for a period of not less than six months.
Procedure Of Selection
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Fee – TNPSC Assistant Engineer (Industries) Examination fee Rs.100/- Cost of Application Rs.50/- Total 150/-
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed andcannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.