TNPSC Assistant Commissioner, Executive Officer Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Commissioner, Executive Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC AC, EO Recruitment 2017 Selection Process at bwww.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to Announce Employment Notification for Assistant Commissioner / Executive Officer, Grade-I, Applications are invited only through online mode from candidates professing Hindu Religion upto 2017 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the following posts included in Group-I B Services
Name of the Posts
- Assistant Commissioner in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- Executive Officer, Grade-I
TNPSC Group-I B Posts Age Limit
For the Post of Assistant Commissioner
For the Post of Executive Officer, Grade-I
For the Post of Assistant Commissioner – (a) A degree in Arts or Science or Commerce of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant or B.O.L. of Annamalai University or B.B.A. of Madurai Kamaraj University or B.Litt. of University of Madras or B.B.M. or B.Litt. of Bharathiyar University and A degree of Bachelor of Law (three years course) of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. OR (b) A degree of Bachelor of Law (Five years integrated Course) of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. AND (a) Must be actually practising as an Advocate or as a Pleader in a Court of Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction for a period of not less than three years. OR (b) Must have put in a service of not less than six years in the post of Executive Officer, Grade I or Grade II or Grade III or Grade IV, or Inspector or Head Clerk or Manager or Superintendent, in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
For the Post of Executive Officer, Grade-I – Must possess a degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant or B.O.L. of Annamalai University, B.B.A. of Madurai Kamaraj University, B.Litt. of Madras University, B.B.M. or B.Litt. of Bharathiar University A degree in Law of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. Provided that, other things being equal, preference shall be given to the employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service. Provided that, other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu.
Certificate of Physical Fitness – Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below
Procedure of Selection – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.(For further details, refer paragraph 21(b) of the ‘‘Instructions to the Candidates’’)(The expression Main Written Examination/Written Examination wherever occurs in the ‘‘Instructions to the Candidates’’ may be read as Main Examination in Computer based Test format)
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net Candidates who wish to apply for both the posts can submit a single application for both the posts
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, E-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload