TS ECET Notification 2017 Apply Online / JNTUH ECET Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) ECET Notification 2017 Apply Online 2017 / TS ECET 2017 Important Dates Download at www.tsecet.in
Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and for B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for the academic year 2017,
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS – ECET ) for Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics) for admission through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Programmes offered in Universities and AICTE/PCI approved Institutions in A.P. for the academic year 2017-17
Telangana ECET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/nonlocal status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended. The same is adapted to the state of Telangana
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of
- Technical Education of Telangana State/Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Governmentof Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh as equivalent there to for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm. Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure –IV.. (OR) They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure – IV.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
TS ECET 2017 Eligibility for Admission into B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharm.
- For lateral admission into 2nd year regular B.E. / B.Tech. Courses in both University and Un-Aided Private Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority) approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- For lateral admission into 2nd year Regular B. Pharmacy Courses in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the ECET-2017. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application
Other Information Required for Filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size 40 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 20 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear APECET-2017 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation – Corporation/Municipality/Rural area .
Telangana (TS) ECET Impotent Dates
NOTE – This Telangana ECET Notification along with detailed procedure for Online submission of application form and relevant information are available in the ECET-2017 website www.tsecet.in