TS Ed.CET Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) B.Ed Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) Ed.CET Notification 2017 Apply Online / OU Ed.CET (B.Ed) Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana Ed.CET (B.Ed) Notification 2017 Apply Online for www.tsedcet.org
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET – 2017) for the year 2017 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad in accordance with G.O. Ms. No. 72 (SE Trg-1) Dept. dt. 05-07-2004 for admission into B.Ed. (Two Years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2017
Eligible Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE mode only from 14.03.2017. Application registration fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ ST) should be paid at TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card). The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus, model paper, related instructions and procedure for online submission of applications are available on the website www.tsedcet.org
Telangana Ed.CET 2017 Exam Eligible Candidates may submit their applications Online mode only from 2017. Application registration fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ ST) may be paid at TS Online / AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centres in Telangana State or A.P/ through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card). The detailed information regarding the eligibility, syllabus, model paper, related instructions and procedure for online submission of applications are available on the website www.tsedcet.org
Telangana Ed.CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – The Candidates should be Indian Nationals. The Candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended
TS Ed.CET Educational Qualifications
- Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./ B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com./ B.E / B.Tech / B.C.A. / B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for TSEd.CET-2015. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) / B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science/Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent there to, are eligible for admission to the programme However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination
Mathematics – Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject. B.Tech with Mathematics & Physics
Physical Sciences – Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subject.
Biological Sciences – Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.
Social Studies – All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subject
English – Candidates with B.A Special English or M.A. English
TS Ed.CET 2017 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of Notification – Coming Soon
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application – 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application – 2017
- Submission of Online Application with Late fee of Rs.500/- 2017
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website – 2017
- Date of Entrance Test – 2017
TS Ed.CET Online Fee Details
- Without late fee – Coming Soon
- With late fee – Rs.500/-
- With late fee – Rs. 1000/-
Telangana (TS) Ed.CET 2017 Exam Center List
Telangana Ed.CET 2017 Online Submission for Important Certificates
- Select the eligible methodology.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination . c. Date of Birth.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates. e. PH/NCC/SPORTS etc.
- Parental Income Upto One Lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status. h. Aadhar Card
How to Apply – For online submission, visit the Website www.tsedcet.org . a candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- (For SC/ST 150/- only) as Registration and Application Fee and Late fee (as applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment : (a)TS Online / AP Online / E-Seva / Mee Seva.(b). Debit / Credit Card. After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in the Online Application Form will be generated of which contains registration number along with filled in details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Registration number for future correspondence.
NOTE – Telangaa (TS) Ed.CET Notification 2017 Apply Online Any Information Visit at Official Website at www.tsedcet.org