Telangana LPCET Notification 2018 Apply Online / TS LPCET Notification 2018 Important Dates / Telangana (TS) LPCET Notification 2018 Apply Online at www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
The Government of Telangana State School Education Department Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into one year Langauge Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASE / CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education,
Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into one year Langauge Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs / CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State on Saturday, September 2015 in all 10 Districts of the State. The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LPCET website www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in, go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for LPCET, 2018.
Age Limit – The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 2018
Telangana (TS) LPCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Telugu Pandit – BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental LanguageTelugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
Hindi Pandit – A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
Urdu Pandit – BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
Fee – The fee prescribed for appearing for LPCET is Rs.200/‐. Candidates can pay fee through APONLINE or Payment Gateway service.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample at point 15(iii), of the Information Bulletin on Page No.13. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting ofphoto along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colours during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- For latest updates, please check at LPCET 2018 website www.lpcetap.cgg.gov.in