Kakatiya University (KU) TSLAWCET- TSPGLCET Notification 2017 Apply Online / TS TSLAWCET- TSPGLCET Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) TSLAWCET- TSPGLCET Notification 2017 Apply Online & Answer Key , Rank Card Download at www.tslawcet.org
Telangana Common Law Entrance Tests (TSLAWCET- TSPGLCET) for admission into LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses and LL.M Courses in the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. These tests are being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) Hyderabad.
TS Law Common Entrance Test (TSLAWCET- 2017) for admission into 3 / 5 years law courses (LL.B) and TS PG Law Common Entrance Test (TSPGLCET) for admission into LL.M courses offered by state Universities in Telangana State including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-17 will be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal, T.S. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only from (Expected) on 08.03.2017 to 10.04.2017 (without late fee), and may log onto www.tslawcet.org, The Registration fee may be paid at TS/AP Online Centre’s / Mee Seva Centres / e-Seva Centre’s in T.S. and A.P., and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card).
Eligible Criteria for TS LAWCET–2017
3 year LL.B Course – The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
5 Year LL.B. Course – The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, T.S and Bar Council of India
Submission of Online Fee for 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B courses
- Application for 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B courses – Fee Rs.250
- Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee – Soon
- Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee – Rs.250
- Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee – Rs.500
- Last Date for Submission of Application with Late fee – Rs. 1000
The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets from the website www.tslawcet.org one Week before the Test by entering his/her details, The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website www.tslawcet.org, In case of any difficulty the candidates may contact the office of the TSLAWCET-2017 (Phone No.0870-2425595, 08702425596- ) for information.
Telangana (TS) LAWCET 2017 Exams Centers List
TS PGLCET – Educational qualifications
- Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. 3 / 5 y e a r degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
- The Candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for TSPGLCET-2017.
Telangana PGLCET 2017 Hall Tickets & Rank Cards Details
- The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets from the website www.tslawcet.org one week before the Test by entering the application Number. Hence, the candidates are advised to note the application number
- The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website www.tslawcet.org one week after the publication of results.
- In case of any difficulty the candidates may contact the office of the TSPGLCET-2017 Phone 0870-2425595, 0870-2425596 for information
TSPGLCET 2017 Exam Regional Centres List
How should I submit the Application form
For TSLAWCET 2017, Application form should be submitted ONLY through ONLINE mode. Please visit the TSLAWCET -2017 website www.tslawcet.org for more details.
How to apply Online
Visit the TSLAWCET website www.tslawcet.org and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then Click on “APPLY ONLINE” field. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about TSLAWCET-2017.