Telangana (TS) Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2017 Eligibility / TSPSC Group IV (4) Study Material / New Syllabus / Model Papers/ Sample Papers Download for www.tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2017 in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate, Registration and Stamps, CCLA , Prisons and Fire Dept, Typist in Social Welfare, DG & IG of Prison and Correctional, Typist inForest, R&B Dept, Director of Ports Correctiona Posts Varios Vacancy
TSPSC Group IV Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Officia,Website www.tspsc.gov.in. The TSPSC Group 4 Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
TSPSC Group 4 Name of The Posts
- Junior Accountants
- Junior Assistants
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36* years as on 01/07/2017.
TSPSC Group 4 Education Qualification Details
Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate – Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination. AND Pass in any one of the following Certificate course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training, T.S. Hyderabad (a) Office Automation (b) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting (c) Web designing OR Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.) or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent examination of above, recognized by any university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps / CCLA /Prisons and Correctional / Social Welfare / Fire Dept – Must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare / DG & IG of Prison and Correctional /Typist in Forest Department – (i). Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination or its equivalent Examination. (ii). Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on a Government standard Key Board. (iii). Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in item (ii) above are not available candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed. (iv). Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment.
Junior Assistant in Fores / R&B /Director of Ports – Must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.80/ towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Selection Process – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to the Posts will be made on Written Examination (Objective Type) only for eligible candidates
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact – Telephone No: 040-24747577 Fax. No: 040-24747578