TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility / TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Procedure of Selection at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department (General Recruitment), Applications are Invited Online From Qualified Candidates Through the proforma Application to be Made Available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in
The TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Examination is likely to be held on 2017. The Commission Reserves the Right to Conduct the Examination Either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT, The Candidates who Possess Requisite Qualification may Apply Online by Satisfying Themselves About the Terms and Conditions of this Recruitment. The Details of Vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Age Limit – Telangana Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Applicants Age Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years
Scale of Pay – TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Qualified Candidates Posts Pay Scale RS : 37,100- 91,450/-
Educational Qualifications – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University / Institution in India or abroad.
Fee – Each Applicant Must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS 120/- towards Examination Fee
Procedure of Selection – The Selection Of Candidates for Appointment to The Posts Will Be Made in Two Successive Stages Viz (i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview
- Submission of Online applications from Date –
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Date –
- Hall Tickets can be Downloaded 07 Days Before Commencement of Examination.
Applicants Important Certificates Must be Kept Ready
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthographically Handicapped Candidates
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The Candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website
- and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification