TSRJCCCET Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSRJC Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSRJC-CET Notification 2017 Apply Online / TS RJC Notification 2017 Apply Online at www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (REGD) Hyderabad TSRJC-CET – 2017 The Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 05 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2017-17 should apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana State only
- Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2015 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply
Selection of Students – Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area. While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa
TSRJC 2-16 Important Dates and Examination Fee
- Date of opening of online application – Coming Soon
- Last Date of online application – —–
- Date of Examination – ————
- Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Payment/By visiting TS-online Centers.
Hall Tickets – Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, www.tresidential.cgg.gov.in
How to Apply
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC-CET 2017
- The candidate after satisfying himself / herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150.00 through TS Online or through Credit card(Payment gateway) from 2017 for submission of application through Online
- At the TS online Center or Payment Gateway (By Credit Card @tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of fee at AP ONLINE,or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued with a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number
- does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form ( given at annexure)
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with the SSC Hall ticket Number(SSC-2017) before filling in on-line application. On entry of SSC Hall Ticket Number, the data of candidate
- ( name, father name, mother name, date of birth, Photograph, Signature) will be captured from the SSC Nominal rolls available with SSC Board. in case of the candidates not appearing for SSC Board exams i.e. the candidates appearing for CBSE or any other Board exams, such candidates should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form for such candidates…
- While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is opted, that can not be changed
- The candidate need not posses any certificate at the time of apply, but the candidates must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling
- On submission of Application Online, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily.
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission