AP Forest Department (APFD) Notification 2018 Eligible Criteria / AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Selection Process / AP Forest Department Recruitment Notification 2018 www.forest.ap.nic.in
The Andhra Pradesh Forest Department (APFD) has issued Recruitment Notification 2018 for Forest Section Officers (FSO), m 18 years Maximum 30 years as on 2018. The upper age limit for the candidate belonging to SC / ST and BC candidates is 35 years as on .2018.
Forest Beat Officers (FBO), Assistant Beat Officers (ABO), Thanadars, Bunglow Watchers and Technical Assistant Posts Department Posts.
A.P. Forest Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.forest.ap.nic.in. The AP Forest Department Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of AP Forest Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Posts
1. Forest Section Officers (FSO)
2. Forest Beat Officers (FBO)
3. Assistant Beat Officers (ABO)
4. Thanadars (Th)
5. Bunglow Watchers (BW)
6. Technical Assistant (TA)
AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications
- Last Date for Payment of
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years Maximum 36 years as on .2018. The upper age limit for the candidate belonging to SC / ST and BC candidates is 41 years as on .2018
AP Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Post Wise Education Qualification
Forest Section Officers (FSO) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject OR A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Forest Beat Officer (FBO) – Must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
Assistant Beat Officer (ABO) – Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent
Bunglow Watcher (BW) – Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent
Thanadar (Th) – Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent.
Technical Assistant (TA) – Must possess a trade certificate of draftsman (civil) trade, i.e ITI in the state or its equivalent examination.
AP Forest Department Post Wise Physical Measurements – Candidates Must Obtain Physical Measurement Certificate Issued By Medical Officer Not Below The Rank Of Civil Assistant Surgeon, And Should Upload Along With The Application Form. The Certificate Must Be Furnished To The Forest Department At The Time Of Certificate Verification.
1. He is not less than 163 Cms in height.
2. He has 79 Cms around the Chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration an Expansion of not less than 5 Cms and
1. She is not less than 150 Cms in height
2. She has 74 Cms around the chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration an expansion of not less than 5 Cms
- Qualifying examination consisting of three (3)papers
- Essay Writing in English or Telugu or Urdu. This examination will be of one (1) hour duration and maximum marks of 20
- General Knowledge .This examination will be of one and Half hour (90 min) duration and maximum marks of 100
- General Mathematics. This examination will be of one and Half hour (90 min) duration and maximum marks of 100
Certificate Verification – Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification as and when required and called for. If candidate fails to produce the certificates in original, and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected /disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic means based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully
Walking Test and Medical Examination – The candidates qualified in written Examination and shortlisted ( in 1:2 Ratio )will be required to undergo a medical Examination to be conducted by a Medical Board referred by the FOREST DEPARTMENT on payment of fees as applicable and produce a certificate signed by the Medical Board in the form prescribed by Article 49 of the Civil Service Regulation testifying that the candidate has sound hearing and general physical fitness for out door work in the FOREST DEPARTMENT. The physical measurements mentioned in the Medical Certificate shall conform with the specifications prescribed for the post; failing which the candidature of applicant shall be rejected.
The Eligible candidates shall be subjected to the test of walking. In case of male candidates, a distance of 25Km walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration. In case of woman candidates, a distance of 16km is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
How to Apply – User Guide is Available On The Website Duly Explaining The Procedure to Apply And Upload The Form. The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further. Hand Written /Typed / Photostat copies / outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and will be rejected. For any clarification related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please send a mail to email@example.com
Documents to be Uploaded Along with the Application form
- Candidate’s recent pass port size photo(Of max size-30 KB),
- Signature of the candidate(Of max. size -15 KB),
- SSC Marks memo(Age proof),
- Caste Certificate/Local ST Certificate(If applicable) and
- Physical Measurement Certificate obtained from the Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Assistant Surgeon (for the posts of FSO/FBO/ABO/Bunglow Watcher/Thanadar).