APCPDCL Notification 2018 Apply Online / APCPDCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / APCPDCL Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online for Director Post at www.apcpdcl.org.in
The Central Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh (APCPDCL) India has Announced in Employment Notification 2018 Recruitment for Director (HRD & IR) Post, Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling-up of vacancy of whole time Director (HRD & IR) in Central Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh, India.
The desirous eligible Candidates may submit the application for Director (HRD & IR) Post in APCPDCL in prescribed format well in advance not later than one month from the date of notification i.e. addressed to the Chairman & Managing Director, APCPDCL, Corporate Office, 6-1-50, Mint Compound, Hyderabad – 500 063, A.P., India.
APCPDCL Recruitment 2018 Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
Director (HRD & IR)
Age Limit – The applicant shall NOT be above Sixty Two (62) years of age as on the date of notification.
Education Qualification – The person shall have minimum Bachelor’s/Equivalent Degree in the subject directly relevant to the position.
- The person shall have at least 15 years of experience in the field relevant to the position
- The person shall have atleast 25 years of professional experience with any State/Central government and/or Government undertaking. Such person shall also have completed three years of minimum combined service in the categories of Chief Engineer and Superintending Engineer together or three years of minimum experience in the categories of Chief General Manager/Executive Director or an equivalent rank in the State Government/Public Sector Undertakings etc
- The person shall have minimum Bachelor’s/Equivalent Degree in the subject directly relevant to the position
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully before applying
- The applicants have to submit the application along with enclosures well in advance. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The APCPDCL will not be responsible for the postal delay.
- Incomplete/in-correct/in-eligible application form will be summarily rejected. APCPDCL under any circumstances will not entertain the information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at later stage
- The candidate should not furnish any false/tampered/fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling of the application form
- The applicant if in Government Service should forward the application through proper channel. The forwarding authorities should also certify that the entries in the application have been verified from the records and found correct and that no disciplinary/vigilance proceedings are pending or contemplated against the officer as well as no major/minor penalties imposed on the officer during the last ten years.
- Candidate is in service the forwarding authorities should forward the application with the following documents
- (i) Up-to-date and complete confidential report (CR) dossiers in original/ attested Xerox copies of last five (5) years, Annual Confidential Reports (ACR) of the candidate.
- (ii) Integrity Certificate.
- (iii) Vigilance Clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the Officer concerned.
- (iv) List of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last ten years/ No penalty certificate.
- The application of candidates received without the CR dossiers/ACRs or which contain incomplete information, or received after the due date will not be entertained.
1. Application Form in prescribed proforma in duplicate.
2. Attested copies in support of Age, Qualification, Nationality, Caste.
3. Annual Reports for the last five (5) years where worked.
4. Evidence of Work experience.
5. Candidate has to submit willingness for the post of Director if selected.
6. In-Service applicants should submit the application through proper channel along with “No Objection Letter” from the Controlling Officer/ Head of Department and the application should reach before due date to the APCPDCL.