AP PECET Notification 2018 Apply Online / ANU APPECET Notification 2018 Apply Online / APPECET Notification 2018 Apply Online / APPECET Notification 2018 Apply Online & Hall Ticket, Rank Card, Answer Key Download at www.appecet.org.in
Andhra Pradesh State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET – 2018) for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed. (2 Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses. AP PECET – 2018 Examination will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) behalf Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) Conducted by for the academic year 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing to Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET-2018) for admission into approved B.P.Ed (Two years) & U.G.D.P.Ed (Two years) courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the Academic year 2018.
APPECET 2018 Eligible Criteria
For B.P.Ed – Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age on 2018.
For U.G.D.P.Ed – Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2018
Application Fee -Application Registration fee @ Rs.600/- (for SC & ST candidates Rs.400/-only) through A.P. online centers/payment gateways (credit card/debit card/net banking) from 04th March, 2018. APPECET-2018 application should be submitted through ONLINE MODE only.)
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree — Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Birth — Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate. Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) — The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) — The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.) — The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, CAP etc.) — The Certificate issued by competent authority
Information for Filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear APPECET-2018 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area
Apply Online – Andhra Pradesh State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (APPECET – 2018) For Filling ONLINE Application Form Please refer User Guide in our Website www.appecet.org.in