APPSC CDPO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria / APPSC CDPO Recruitment 2018 Selection Process / APPSC CDPO Notification 2018Apply Online / APPSC Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Recruitment Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process for www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to annonuce in Emplyment Notification 2018 for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) in Women Development and Child Welfare Service General Recruitment For Women Only, AP State Interest & Eligibility Candidates applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition of Joint Committee i.e., AICTE, UGC,DEC and IGNOU. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the D.E.C. they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus in case of doubt, of Proof of recognition by the D.E.C. that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Service Posts Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as indented by the department as on the date of notification, The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows
Name of the Post
Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Service
Age Limit – APPSC CDPO Posts Applicants Age Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34 years, No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 34 of years
Educational Qualifications – Must possess a Degree of Home Science or Social Work or Sociology of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by University Grants Commission
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- towards Examination Fee.
Procedure Of Selection – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages Viz., (i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. AND (ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules). The Final Selection of These Posts Will Be Based On The Examination Either Online Or Omr Based And Interview Marks Put Together.
Certificates must be kept Ready by the candidates for the Purpose of Verification
and also at the Time of making Online Application
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Certificates Should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in Prescribed Proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private
Certificates Should be Obtained from Competent Medical Authority for the Purpose of Verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Submission of Online applications from Dt – 18/09/2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt – 16/10/2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
- Written Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter / her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply
NOTE – Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of cand
Notification : Not yet Announced. We Will Update After Announced