APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria / APPSC Lecturers Recruitment 2018 Selection process / APPSC Lecturers Notification 2018 Apply Online / APPSC Lecturers Age, Education Qualification for www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to announce in Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges In A.P. Collegiate Education Service. Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Lecturers Posts 2018 Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules as on the date of notification. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply Online by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows
Name of the Post
- Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engg. & Non Engg)
Name of the subjects
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Information Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Footwear Technology
- Packing Technology
- Architectural Engineering
- Garment Technology
- Ceramic Technology
- Commercial & Computer Practice
- Mining Engineering
Age Limit –APPSC Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges Various Vacancy Post Age Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years
Lecturer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Computer / Textile Technology / Information Technology / Automobile / Footwear Technology / Packing Technology / Architectural Engineering / Mining Engineering – Must possess a First Class Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate Branch of Engineering/Technology as recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or its equivalent.
Lecturer in Garment Technology – A First Class Bachelors Degree in Textile Technology or First Class Master’s Degree in Home Science with Clothing and Textile as a subject from an university in India recognized by UGC/AICTE.
Lecturer in Ceramic Technology – Must possess a First Class Bachelors Degree in Ceramic Technology or a pass in Section A and B of the examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Ceramic on the lines of AMIE as recognized by All India Council for Technical Education or its equivalent.
Lecturer in Lithography – A First Class Bachelors Degree in Printing Technology
Lecturer in Tannery – A First Class Bachelors Degree in Leather Technology
Lecturer in English – A First Class Master’s Degree in English from an University in India recognized by UGC.
Lecturer in Mathematics – A First Class Master’s Degree in Mathematics from an University in India recognized by UGC.
Lecturer in Physics – A First Class Master’s Degree in Physics from an University in India recognized by UGC.
Lecturer in Chemistry – A First Class Master’s Degree in Chemistry from an University in India recognized by UGC.
Lecturer in Commercial and Computer Practice – (i) A First Class Master’s Degree in Commerce. (ii) Typewriting in Higher Grade in English and Shorthand Higher Grade in English Conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Procedure of Selection – The Selection of Candidates for Appointment to The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages Viz. ( i) Written Examination (Objective Type) and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview only for those qualified as per Rules.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit On-Line
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply