CRPF Head Constable (HC) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria / CRPF Head Constable (HC) Notification 2019 Apply Online / CRPF Head Constable (HC) Recruitment 2019 Physical Standard / CRPF Head Constable (HC) Notification 2019 Selection Process / CRPF Head Constable (HC) Backlog Recruitment 2019 Apply Online at www.crpfindia.com
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is going to announce Employment Notification for Online Recruitment Drive to Fill Up Current / Backlog Vacancies For The Post Of Head Constable (Ministerial) In CRP for The Year 2019. The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be give only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
Online Applications through website of CRPF at www.crpfindia.com are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up of vacancies for direct recruitment, through online, as under
Name of The Post
Head Constable (Ministerial)
Pay Scale – The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 7510/- P.M.). The post will carry Dearness allowance / House rent allowance / transport allowance / ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
Age Limit – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Head Constable (Ministerial) Age Between 18 to 25 years
Education Qualification – Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government
Skill Test (On computer) – English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer. OR Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer. ( 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key
CRPF Head Constable Physical Standard
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cms||155 cms|
|Relaxation – Candidates falling in the categories of
Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and
candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland,
Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya,
Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
|162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
Chest (For Male Candidates Only)
|All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(Genl/OBC/SC)||77 cms||82 ms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
With minimum 05 Cms expansion
Weight – Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards (For males and females). Over/under weight will be disqualification at the stage of medical examination only
Physical Standard / Conditions For Ex-Servicemen – For recruitment of Ex-servicemen for the post of HC(Ministerial) in CRPF
|Physical Standard||Measurement to be recorded ( Should not be disqualified)|
|Medical Category||Should be SHAPE-I/AYE & as per direct recruitment|
|Character||Minimum requirement will be good character certificate.
Copy of discharge certificate may also be attached
|Education||As per Ex. servicemen Rule|
|Age limit||To deduct the period of actual military service from actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post for which he is
seeking appointment by more than three years
Selection Process – The recruitment shall be held in two phases as under
- Written examination.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Scrutiny of documents
- Skill test ( i.e. Typing speed test) (On computers only and regulated through software)
- The candidate will be allowed to appear in Second phase test subject to qualifying/ passing the first phase of this recruitment process
- The schedule of first phase and written examination shall be uploaded in CRPF website. Candidates are advised to visit CRPF website direct to www.crpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in
- The Physical Measurements and scrutiny of documents will be conducted by the BOO.
- The candidates, who qualify/pass written test, will be called to appear in PST. Candidates have to fulfill physical criteria as mentioned in para-5 above
- If any candidate is not satisfied with measurement of his/her physical standard, he/she can prefer appeal on the same day to the nominated appellate authority of GC(Recruitment Centre) against rejection in physical measurement. Such candidates will be given a fresh date and time by the appellate authority for appearing for remeasurement. Appellate authority is at liberty to dispose the appeal on the same day. The decision of the appellate authority in this regard will be final. If the candidate is found to be within the prescribed standard, he/she will be forwarded to next selection process in continuation
How to Apply – The application must be submitted Oneline only. No application will be accepted offline. As already mentioned at Para-1(i)above, the facility of submitting online applications is available on website www.crpfindia.com. Procedure for online submission of application is also available in said website. However same incorporated in Annexure- ‘A’. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit Recruitment Website www.crpfindia.com
- Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- The written exam for HC/Min will be conducted on the same date at all examination centers. As such candidates are advised to submit only single online application for the post of HC/Min. If more than one application will be received, then summarily be rejected. Fees of any amount once submitted will not be return in any case
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them
- Candidates are not required to submit to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when called for.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee / intimation and bank charge. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the CRPF and fee / intimation and bank charges paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number
- Application once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID / mobile phone numbers of others.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection
- The payment of application fee will be On-line mode. The receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST).