IBPS CRP SPL VI Notification 2018 Apply Online / IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / IBPS CRP SPL VI Notification 2018 Selection Process / IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria at www.ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Online Examination for the Next Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Eligible Candidate, who Aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is Required to Register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VI). Candidates who Appear and are Shortlisted in the examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank, IBPS Specialist Officers’ Cadre Posts Eligible Candidates can Apply Online soon at official Website www.ibps.in. This Recruitment More Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Age Limit – IBPS Various Post Age Qualification Minimum 20 years Maximum 30 years
I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – (a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation OR (b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer / Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry / Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
Law Officer (Scale I) – A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR / Personn el Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law
Marketing Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Application Fees / Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- for all Others – Rs. 600 /-
Selection Process – Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he / she will not be allowed to appear in any of the common recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect. Clarifications / decisions given / to be given by the Director, IBPS, regarding process for recruitment of Specialist Officers in Participating Organisations (CRP SPL-VI) shall be final and binding.
IBPS Recruitment 2018 Important Dates (Soon)
- Online Registration including edit/modification of application of candidates-
- Payment of Application Fees- Online-
- Download of Call letter for Examination-
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all / additional dates as the need arises –
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) –
- Download of call letters for Interview –
- Conduct of Interview –
- Provisional Allotment-
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.