Odisha DSP Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Odisha Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Notification 2018 / Odisha Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Recruitment 2018 Selection Process / Odisha Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Recruitment 2018 Physical Standard at www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment Board is Going to Announce Employment Notification for Join As Deputy Superintendent Of Police (DSP) Odisha Police Service, Group-A (JB) Recruitment 2018, A candidate having a Bachlor’s Degree from any university in corporate by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act. 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government shall apply for the post of OPS (Odisha Police Service), Group-‘A’ (JB) and services coming under the Odisha Civil Services (Category-I). The Examination will be conducted by OPSC in accordance with the provisions of the Odisha Civil Services (Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination) Rules, 1991 an amended from time to time.
Applicants or Invite Odisha State Deputy Superintendent Of Police (DSP) Posts Apply Online for Official Website at www.odishapolice.gov.in Odisha State Interest and eligibility Candidates fallow This recruitment Age Limit, Education Qualification. Fee, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria More Details
Name of The Post
Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- A candidate must be a citizen of India
- He / She must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as Language subject
- Passed High School Certificate or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject
- Passed in Odia as a language subject in the Final Examination of Class- VII from a School or educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department of the Government of Odisha.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living or in case of a women candidate, if married to a person having one spouse living, shall not be eligible for appearing at the examination
- Provided that the State Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the Personal Law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule
- A candidate must be of good mental condition and bodily healthy and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his / her duties as an officer of the Service/ Post. A candidate, who, after such medical examination, as the Government may prescribe, is not found to satisfy these requirements, will not be appointed
- The physical Standard of a candidate (s) (cast wise & sex wise) for Odisha Police Service will be as per Home Department Notification
- (A candidates shall be under thirty-two years and over twenty-one years of age on the 1st Day of January of the year, in which the open advertisement is published inviting the application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes (S.C), Scheduled Tribes (S.T), Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C), Women and eligible Ex-Servicemen
- Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only benefit of upper age relaxation. Which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
Educational Qualification – A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
- Pay – Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/-
- Grade Pay- Rs. 5,400/- (P.B-3)
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions)
- Main Examination
- Physical Test
- Personality Test or Interview
NOTE – Odisha Police Recruitment Board Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Recruitment 2018 Physical Standard More details Visit at www.odishapolice.gov.in