Odisha DSP Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online / Odisha Police (DSP) Notification 2018 Apply Online / Odisha Police (DSP) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Odisha Police Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online / Odisha Police Notification 2018 Apply Online at www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha Police Recruitment Board is announced Notification for the Recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Posts, Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at Official Website, A candidate having a Bachlor’s Degree from any university in corporate by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act. 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government shall apply for the post of OPS (Odisha Police Service), Group-‘A’ (JB) and services coming under the Odisha Civil Services (Category-I). The Examination will be conducted by OPSC in accordance with the provisions of the Odisha Civil Services (Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination) Rules, 1991 an amended from time to time.
Odisha State Police Dept DSP Post Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of The Post
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
Pay Scale – Pay – Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/- Grade Pay- Rs. 5,400/- (P.B-3)
Odisha DSP Post Age Limits Qualification
- A candidates shall be under thirty-two years and over twenty-one years of age on the 1st Day of January of the year, in which the open advertisement is published inviting the application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes (S.C), Scheduled Tribes (S.T), Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C), Women and eligible Ex-Servicemen
- Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only benefit of upper age relaxation. Which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
Educational Qualification – A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
- Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as Language subject
- Passed High School Certificate or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject
- Passed in Odia as a language subject in the Final Examination of Class- VII from a School or educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department of the Government of Odisha.
Employee Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination, (Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions)
- Main Examination,
- Physical Test
- Personality Test or Interview
How to Apply – Odisha State DSP Post Applicants log on Odisha Police Official Website www.odishapolice.gov.in After can Apply Online Follow Necessary Details