Odisha Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / OSSC Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 Physical Standard / OSSC Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria / Odisha Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 Selection Process at www.odishapolice.gov.in / www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is going to Announce Employment Notification for Join As Sub-Inspector (SI) Of Police Information Regarding Direct Recruitment Of S.I. Of Police, Odisha State Eligible candidates can apply in OSSC) Sub Inspector (SI) Posys at official website at www.odishapolice.gov.in. This Recruitment More Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & Physical Standard, how to apply are given below
Name of The Post
Sub Inspector (SI)
- The eligibility criteria for direct recruitment for the post of S.I. of Police is that a candidate shall not be less than 20 years and more than 25 years of age as on the first day of January of the year, in which the open advertisement is published inviting the application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five years in respect of SC/ ST candidates and 3 years in respect of SEBC candidates. For Ex-servicernen the relaxation shall be for entire period of service rendered in the Armed forces
- A candidate must be graduate in any discipline from any recognise university.
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be of a good moral character. He should not have been convicted for any criminal offence.
- Be of sound health and physic. He should be free from any organic defect or body infirmity.
- Not have more than one spouse living.
- Be able to speak read and write odia.
- Have passed M .E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject or passed H.S.C. or equivalent examination with odia as a medium of examination in non language subjects or passed the written test in odia in M.E. School standard conducted by Education Department of State government.
- Pay – 9 ,300/- to 34,800/-,
- Grade Pay – 4,200/-
- Not less than 50% of vacancies arising in a recruitment year shall be filled up by way of Direct Recruitment conducted through the Commission.
- Preliminary written test.
- Physical measurement and test.
- Main written examination.
- Psychological test- cum- viva voce test.
NOTE – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria More details Visit at www.odishapolice.gov.in