OTET Notification 2018 Apply Online / Odisha TET Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria / OTET Notification 2018 Selection Process / OTET Notification 2018 Important Dates at www.bseodisha.nic.in
The Board of Secondary Education Odisha is going to Annonce in Notification for Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) Examination 2018, Applications are invited strictly Online by logging on to Board of Secondary Education web site www.bseodisha.nic.in
The Government of Odisha State Conducts Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) in Two Papers viz, Paper I and Paper II. Odisha TET is for the Candidates Aspiring to become Teachers in Primary (Class I-V) and Upper Primary (VI-VIII) schools in the State of Odisha. OTET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed qualified candidates to be considered for Teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack going to invited online applications for the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET) Examination 2018. Interested candidates can apply online on or before Notification. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India.
OTET Examenation 2018 Eligible candidates this Teacher Eligibility Test More Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, selection Process, how to apply are given below
Name of the Recruitment
- Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET)
OTET Examination 2018 Details
- Paper I – For Classes I-V
- Paper II – For Classes VI-VIII
FOR CATEGORY –A (PAPER-I) – Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)/ Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by RCI.
FOR CATEGORY –B (PAPER-II) – Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.)/ 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI/Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course). Provided that relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks in +2 or at the graduation level, as the case may be; shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ SEBC category. Provided further that candidates who have secured minimum marks in +2 or graduation level, as the case may be; as prescribed at the time of admission into Teacher Education Course; shall also be eligible to appear at OTET 2018.
Application Fee – Candidates need to Pay Rs 350/- through SBI Challan (generated from the website).
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test (Paper I & Paper II).
How to Apply – Application should be submitted strictly Online by logging on to Board of Secondary Education , Odisha, Cuttack website www.bseodisha.nic.in and click on “OTET 2018” and subsequently enter relevant paper (Paper-I or Paper-II). Application will not be accepted through any other mode. The website will be kept open from 22018 for submission of online application form. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which is to be entered in the Application form, so that intimation regarding downloading of Hall Ticket for Written Test can be sent. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will not be responsible for bouncing / loss of any e-mail sent to the candidates, due to invalid/ wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delivery of e-mail to spam/ bulk mail folder or for delay/ non receipt of information; if the candidate fails to access his/her mail/ website in time. However, necessary information will be hoisted on Board of Secondary Education, Odisha website from time to time. Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred Fifty) only through SBI Challan generated from the web site. On submission of forms and fees candidate will get e-mail and SMS regarding his / her registration number and password. The system will generate challan and the candidates have to print the Challan Copy. Candidates by using Application number and Password MUST print the Application form for future reference
Odisha (OTET) Apply online for Important Certificate – Candidates have to upload the following documents/ certificates while filling up the online application form
- Scanned copy of Class-X/ H.S. Certificate/ Matriculation Marks List as applicable.
- Scanned copy of certificates of qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (Applicable for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC)
- Scanned copy of Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of Certificate of +2 / +3 Examination for Untrained Candidates (SC/ST/PH)
- Scanned copy of “Continuing Certificate” for candidates continuing final year of Teacher Education Courses.
- Log on to www.bseodisha.nic.in
- Click on “OTET” and subsequently enter the relevant paper applied for
- :Read the Advertisement carefully and be ready with the scan copies of the documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with your details
- Click SUBMIT, take a print of the Challan copy after it is displayed
- Before clicking submit, verify all the entries and if you are satisfied about the correctness of all the entries, Click OK
- Please save the filled in application on to your local system for future printing/ reference using Application number and password and also keep a print of the Application Form.