Punjab Irrigation Dept Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Punjab Sub Divisional Engineer Notification 2018 Eligibility / Punjab Irrigation Dept Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2018 Selection Process at www.irrigation.punjab.gov.in / www.govt.thapar.edu
Government of Punjab Department Of Irrigation is Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) Posts. Eligible Candidates can Apply Through Online for the Punjab Irrigation Dept Recruitment 2018 Last Date to apply online for the Punjab Irrigation Dept Jobs is 2018
Online applications are invited for Recruitment test to fill following posts in the Department of Irrigation, Punjab. The information regarding detail of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below
Name of The Post
- Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil)
- Sub-Divisional Engineer (Mechanical)
Scale of Pay – Punjab Irrigation Dept Sub Divisional Engineer for Civil Scale of 15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
Scale of Pay – Punjab Irrigation Dept Sub Divisional Engineer for Scale of Mechanical 15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
- General – 18 to 37 years
- SC/ST/BC – 18 to 42 years
- Already in Government Service – 18 to 45 years.
- Physically Handicapped – 18 to 47 years
For Sub-Divisional Engineer (Civil) – Should possess a degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized University or institution.
For Sub-Divisional Engineer (Mechanical) – Should possess a degree in Engineering in Mechanical from a recognized University or institution.
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidate: Rs. 400/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 800/-
Selection Process – Minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of total marks of examination. Selection will be purely based on merit in the entrance exam subject to fulfilling of all Eligibility conditions.
Punjab Irrigation Dept Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Date of Notification –
- Starting Date to Apply Online –
- Closing Date to Apply Online –
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee –
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form –
- Admit Card Availability Date –
- Tentative Exam Date –
- Answer Key Releasing Date –
- Result Releasing Date –
Following Details Ready Online Application Process
- Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality.
- Mobile Number
- Personal Email ID
- Reservation category details
- Qualification certificate as per eligibility.
- Proof of passing of Punjabi
- Soft Copies of Scanned Photograph and Signatures.
- Proof of passing of Punjabi.
How to Apply – The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mean/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) shall be accepted.Send the print of the application form to In charge, DIP-Cell, Thapar University,Patiala – 147 004, along with Bank deposit slip and two additional photographs and certificates as listed below. Last date for receipt of hard copy of form is 10.10.2018 till 5:00 PM. For any problem, help can be taken from the helpline no. 8557882876 or 8557884676 or Email: email@example.com available during working hours.