RRC ECR Notification 2018 Eligibility / RRC ECR Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / RRC ECR Notification 2018 Apply Online at www.rrcecr.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Patna has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment Porter / Trackman / Helper-II (Mech), (S&T), (Elect) Gr.D (Engg.) Gr.D (Store) Post, RRC ECR Various Post Eligibility Candidate Applications Available on Website www.rrcecr.gov.in, RRC ECR Recruitment Post Eligible Candidates can Apply in Prescribed Application Format before 2018. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- Helper-II (Elect)
- Gr.‟D (Engg.)
- Gr.‟D (Store)
Age Limit – The minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 33 year
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI / Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent. Candidates appearing at and / or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI/COE or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions/Boards, otherwise candidature will be cancelled.
Upper Age Limit
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir
- By 10 years For Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
Enclosures to The Application
- Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates must not be enclosed. All enclosed certificates which are in language other than Hindi or English should be translated to Hindi or English and enclosed alongwith self-attested Xerox copies of originals.
- A passport size photograph (not older than 01 months) without wearing cap & goggles/coloured glasses is to be pasted (not stapled) at the appropriate place in the application form.
- Indian Postal Order towards the examination fee of Rs.100/- (rupees one hundred only), wherever applicable.
- Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class pass/Matric certificate or school leaving certificate will be accepted
- Certificates in proof of educational/technical qualifications
- Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities.
- Non-creamy layer certificate from OBC candidates.
- Physical Disability Certificate for candidates applying for quota reserved for them.
- Income certificate for economically backward class candidates seeking fee concession.
- Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities seeking fee concession.
- In case of Ex-servicemen and Government Servants, self attested copy of certificate from the appropriate authority giving their length of regular service etc.
Proof Of Age – Matric Certificate issued by Board, or, (b) School Leaving Certificate counter signed by Inspector of Schools /Headmaster/District Education Officer
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- (one hundred only) payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, E.C.Railway, payable at Patna. Remittance of examination fee in any other form will not be accepted and application shall be summarily rejected solely on this ground. Indian Postal Order (s) should not have been issued earlier to the date of issue of this notification.
Mode Of Selection
- Written Examination
- Negative Marking
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Passing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Whom to Apply – The duly filled up application along with the required documents should be addressed to the Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011, Bihar. or dropped in the Application Box/Room at Railway Recruitment Cell office, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011 Bihar upto 18.00 hours of the closing date i.e 14.10.2013 on all working days i.e except Saturday, Sunday and Gazetted Holidays.