Sikkim Constables Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Sikkim Police Constables Notification 2018 Apply Online / Sikkim Police Constables Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / Sikkim Police Constables Recruitment 2018 Selection Process / Sikkim Police Constables Notification 2018 Physical Standard at www.sikkimpolice.nic.in
Office of The Inspector General of Police Armed Police & Cid Police Headquarters Gangtok is going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Police Constables Various Vacancy Posts. Application in Prescribed Proforma are invited from Eligible Male Candidates along with two recent Passport size Photographs to fill up the vacancy Details Also Available on Sikkim Police Website www.sikkimpolice.nic.in
Name of The Post – Constables
- 2nd India Reserve Battalion
- 3rd India Reserve Battalion
Constables Posts Category
- Water Carrier
- Safai Karmachari
Age Limit – Assam Police Constables Posts Applicants Not less than 18 years and not more than 22 years
Upper Age Limit
- Five years in case of BL/SC/ST(open)
- Three years in case of MBC/OBC(open)
- 32 years in case of BL/SC/ST for Home Guard candidates.
- 31 years in case of MBC for Home Guard candidates.
- 30 years in case of OBC for Home Guard candidates.
Educational Qualification – Class- X pass from any recognised board for open candidates & Class-VIII pass for Home Guard candidates. Those candidates who have appeared in class-X examination in March/April, 2013 for which results are awaited, shall also be eligible to apply
Important Documents – Only candidates meeting the above eligibility and possessing the following documents may apply for the mentioned posts with Bank Receipt of Rs.50/- under Revenue Head- 0055-Police-800 other receipts. No photocopy of documents are required to be enclosed with the application form except the NOC indicated at (f) below
- Sikkim Subject/Certificate of Identification.
- Valid local employment card.
- ST/SC/MBC/OBC Certificate.
- Educational qualification certificate/mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate &
- NOC from Head of Department in case of Government servant.
|Chest||32” min. with minimum expansion of 2|
|Weight||50 Kgs. min.|
- Physical measurement.
- Physical Efficiency Test(PET).
- Written Test both for constable & followers.
- Skill Test of respective trade for followers.
How to Apply – A Proforma of the application forms can be copied from bulletin board of PHQ, Notice Board of District SPs Office and Police Stations. It can also be downloaded from official website of Sikkim Police www.sikkimpolice nic.in