TNPSC Assistant Geologist Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Geologist Eligibility Criteria / TNPSC Assistant Geologist Selection Process / TNPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to Announce Employment Notification for Assistant Geologist in Groundwater wing of Public Works and Geology and Mining Department Posts. Applications are invited only through online mode on official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu State Unemployment candidates This recruitment More Details Age Limit , Education Qualification, Fee, Selection Procedure, how to Apply fallow Details Bellow
Name of the Post
- Assistant Geologist in Groundwater wing of Public Works Department
- Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department
Age Limit – TNPSC Assistant Geologist Posts Applicants Age Qualification in SC, SC(A), ST, MBC / DC, BC, BCM and DW of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years No Maximum Age Limit, Others [i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 30 Years
For Assistant Geologist in Groundwater wing in Public Works – A degree of M.Sc in Geology
For Assistant Geologist in the Geology and Mining – A degree of M.Sc in Geology
Examination Fee – Candidates who applies for this recruitment should pay Rs.130/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.30/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/-), Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.30/- towards Application Cost
Selection Procedure – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test. (For further details refer paragraph 21 (b) of the ‘Instructions to candidates’).Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency)
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
NOTE – For any additional information the candidates may refer Commission’s ‘Instructions to candidates’ at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in