TNPSC Group I Notification 2018 Eligibility / TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC CCS-I (Group I) Notification 2018 Selection Process / TNPSC CCS-I (Group I) Notification 2018 Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Departmental is going to Announce Employment Notification for CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) in Tamil Nadu Civil. Police. Commercial Taxes. Registration Service Various Vacant Posts. Tamil Nadu State Unemployment Candidates Should Submit Only one Application even if he / she opts for more than one post
Applicants Should Possess a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions Established by an Act of Parliament or Declared to be Deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
TNPSC CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services) Posts Interest and Eligibility Candidates This Recruitment More Details Age Limit. Education Qualification. Selection Process. Fee. Apply Online below details
Name of the Post
- Deputy Collector, Tamil Nadu Civil Service
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- District Registrar
Education Qualification – Candidates should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Certificate of Physical Fitness – Candidates selected for appointment to the post included in Group-I Services will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness
NOTE – other things being equal, preference will be given to the candidates, who possess the qualification mentioned against each of the following posts
Physical Qualification – Candidates applying for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) must possess the following Physical qualifications
Selection Procedure – The selection will be made in three successive stages, viz (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination and (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) an Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply on-line by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net
- Click “Apply on-line” to open up the on-line application form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature. An online application uploaded without photograph and signature will be rejected