TS DIETCET – DEECET (TTC) Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSDIETCET – TSDEECET (D.Ed) Notification 2018 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) DIETCET – DEECET (TTC-D.Ed) Notification 2018 Apply Online / TS D.Ed Notification 2018 Apply Online for www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
The Government of Telangana State School Education Department is announced Notification for the TS DIETCET (DEECET) Examination, Candidates can apply for DEECET – to be held on (Expected) 2018 Applications will be received for Category-A seats (Convenor Quota) only through ‘ONLINE’ DEECET website www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
Online applications for Category-A seats (Convenor Quota) are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.,) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana on Month of August 2018 in all 10 Districts of the State.
Telangana State DIETCET (DEECET) Eligible and Interested Candidate Can Apply Online Start Date for Submission of Online Application, This Notification Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the T.S.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET 2018 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
Age Limit – The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2018. There is no upper age limit.
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 Final Examinations (qualifying examination) March-2018 or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall, however, be 45 percent.’
Fee and submission of Application Online – The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee) is Rs.200/-.Candidates shall pay the fee through AP ONLINE or through Payment Gateway submit online application at the DEECET website www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
Examination Centers for DEECET – DEECET shall be conducted in all the 10 District Head Quarters of the State. Candidate can choose any District of his choice for examination center. However, when the capacity of any particular District gets exhausted that particular District will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose another District of his/her choice from the remaining list available for examination centre.
Important dates of DEECET -2018 (Date Coming Soon)
- Meeting of the DEECET Admissions Committee
- Notification for conduct of DEECET
- Payment of application fee through online
- Submission of application through online with payment of fee
- Last date for payment of application fee through online
- Last date for receipt of filled in application through online
- Generation of Hall Tickets
- Issue of Hall Tickets through online
- Date of DEECET-2018
- Date of Announcement of results and ranks
How to Apply – Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website www/tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
Applying Online – The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website www.tsdeetcet.cgg.gov.in
- Go to www.tsdeetcet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Application Form.
- Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ arecompulsory
- Enter your Journal Number issued by APONLINE the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload
- The application will be opened
- When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph
- Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form
- After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT other wise press EDIT and resubmit the information
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application to DEECET office.
- In case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online the candidates may contact the Help Desk at Telephone Numbers CGG – 9652970724