Telangana TET Apply Online / TS TET Exam Apply Online / Telangana (TS) TET Online Application form / Telangana TET Online Application Download for www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
The Telangana State Government is published the Notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Examenation. Telangana State Government is going to fill 1069 Teacher Posts through Teacher Eligibility Test. The Telangana State government was published this TET Notification in Month of November 2018. The Telangana government is going to conduct TET exam on 24th January 2018. Candidates who have interested in TET exam they can apply online form official site www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can fill application form from 25th Month of November to 10th December 2018 Fee – The Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Exams Aplicents should pay Rs.200 which is non-refundable and the fee should pay through Mee-Seva or e-Seva Centers on or before last date 9th Dec 2018 and should submit their Application forms before last date Dec 2018
Telangana TET Important Dates
- Telangana TET Online fee payment – November 2018
- TS TET Starting date of Fee payment – November 2018 to December 2018
- Telangana TET Application Form starts – November 2018
- TS-TET Last date of Online fee payment – December 2018
- Telangana TET Hall Ticket Download – Jan 2018
- Telangana TET Date of exam – January 2018
- TS TET Results declaration – February 2018
TS TET Exam How to Apply
- First open official site of www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Now click on Telangana TET Notification 2018.
- After opening that click on apply online.
- The online application form will open.
- Fill all details of you in given fields.
- Now upload your photo and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of filled application form for future use.
For Telangana (TS) TET Apply Online More Details Visit at Official Website at www.stet.cgg.gov.in