TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Apply Online / Telangana Group 4 Notification 2018 Eligibility / TS Group IV Recruitment 2018 Eligibility for www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Going to Announce Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2018 in Revenue, Panchayat Raj, Commercial Tax, Home Department, I&Cad, Disaster Response and Fire Services, Telangana Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad, Director Of Medical Education, Forest Department, R&B Dept, Director of Ports Correctional Posts Various Vacancy
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in. The TSPSC Group 4 Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Apply Online, Telangana Group 4 Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
Name of the Post
- Junior Steno for Revenue Department
- Typist for Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant for Revenue Department
- Junior Assistant in Panchayat Raj
- Typist for Panchayat Raj
- Junior Assistant for Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Steno for Commercial Tax Department
- Typist for Commercial Tax Department
- Junior Assistant for I &CAD
- Junior Steno for I &CAD
- Typist for Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Steno for Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Junior Assistant for Telangana Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad
- Junior Assistant for Director Of Medical Education
- Junior Assistant for Forest Department
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018
LD/Junior Steno – (i) Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification. (ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type Writing by the Higher Grade in the relevant language and (iii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Short hand by the higher grade in the relevant language. If however persons who have passed the examination in Typewriting OR Shorthand by the higher grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be appointed.
Typist – (i) Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established OR incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification. (ii) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board. (iii) Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in item (ii) above are not available candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower
Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed. (iv) Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting
qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall
be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment.
Junior Assistant – Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.
Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.80/- towards Examination Fee. However
Centers for The Written Examination
- Hyderabad (Including Hmda Jurisdiction)
- Ranga Reddy
Selection Process – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to the Posts will be made on Written Examination (Objective Type) only for eligible candidates
- Submission of Online applications from Dt. 07/06/2018
- Last date for submission of Online applications Dt. 06/07/2018. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Examination (Objective Type) likely to be held on 07/10/2018 FN & AN
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply.