UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam / UPPSC Notification 2018 Apply Online Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam (CLSSE) / UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online for Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam Eligible Criteria & Selection Process at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued Employment Notification for for the Recruitment of Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2018. The UPPSC will soon announced the Notification for filling various posts. This Notification will soon available on its official website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam (CLSSE) Post Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Exam
- Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2018
Name of the Posts
1. Legal Assistant
2. Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
3. Child Development Project Officer
4. Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
5. Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
6. Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) Grade -II
7. Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
8. Computer/ Junior Statistical Inspector/ Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. Crop. Ins)
9. Jr. Research Assistant Gr-Il/ Hort.Inspector gr-ll/Hort. Inspector
10. Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/ Sugarcane Development Inspector
11. Investigator Cum Computer (Family Welfare)
12. Cooperative Inspector Gr-l, Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
13. Auditor (Local Bodies)
14. Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
15. Fisheries Inspector
16 Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits)
17. Labour Enforcement
Age limit – (i) Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2018 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1976 and not later than July 1, 1995 (ii) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1970. Upper age limit for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. shall be greater by three years more in addition to their completed service period. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1960. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
UPPSC Educational Qualification
for Legal Assistant – Graduate in Law
for Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning) – Graduate in Law
for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) – Graduate in Social work or Sociology or Home Sc
for Auditor (Local Fund Accounts) – Graduate in Commerce and working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script.
for Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate) – Graduate in Commerce with Audit & Accountancy,
for Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) Grade -II – Degree in Science as with one subject as Physics or with Mechanical Engineering
for Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies) – Graduate in Maths/Statistics
Computer/ Junior Statistical Inspector/ Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. Crop. Ins) – Graduate in Math/Statistics/Statistical Maths
for Jr. Research Assistant Gr-Il/ Hort.Inspector gr-ll/Hort. Inspector – BSc.(Agri) or BSc. (Biology) Group Preferential MSc.
(Ag) in Horticulture or MSc. (Botany) or MSc (Ag) with Entomology Vikritivigyan
for Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/ Sugarcane Development Inspector – 1- Graduate in Agriculture2- Such candidates who possess Post Graduate degree in Agriculture finding similarities in other things, in the matter of direct recruitment of Group ‘1’ and Group ‘2’ post they will be given preference.
for Investigator Cum Computer (Family Welfare) – Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics
for Cooperative Inspector Gr-l, Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative) – 1-Graduate in Art (Economics) or Commerce or BSc. (Agri) Asstt. Development Officer 2-Such candidates will be given preference who (Cooperative) possess M.Sc.Agri, MSc., MCom. or M.A. (Economics) which includes cooperative and related subjects, who have degree in Commerce and Economics with optional subject of Cooperative and have Post Graduate diploma in Cooperative from B.N. Mehta Inst. of Cooperative Management Pune.
Auditor (Local Bodies) – Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies) – Degree in commerce or Intermediate in Chartered Accountancy or degree in Arts or Science or Agriculture.
for Fisheries Inspector – A bachelors degree in Fisheries Science or a bachelors degree with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry subjects from a university established by Law in India or a degree recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto. Preferential qualification: Certificate of Inland Fisheries Training Course from the Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Barrackpore or Diploma from Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay
for Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits) – A bachelors degree in commerce from a university established by Law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in Accountancy from a University or institute recognised by the Government. (2) O” Level Certificate in Computer operation from an Institute recognised by the Government
for Labour Enforcement – Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Seciology or officer commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law/Labour relation/Labour welfare/Labour Law/Commerce/ Sociology/social work/Social welfare/Trade Management/Personnel Management.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on written exam & interview.
Application Fee – Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 125/- (Exam Fee Rs 100/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply – This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.